20% Off Day Charters For Mission Groups
May on through the summer months marks a big push of mission groups that help Guatemala in a massive way. Usually their work requries 5 straight back to back days of surgery & exams, with just one day to cut loose before they all return. Without these great people, many folks would simply not get the help they need in the rural areas. This is Blue Bayou's THANK YOU!
Free Rooster Fishing?
Marlin Months 15% Off- June to August
This is the time of year the BIG blues show up. Blue marlin can be in the 600 lb range. We will have more big lures (From Pure Fishing Magic) in the spread, as well as bigger gear in general, and of course tags for research purpose. The marlin months still produce great sailfishing (not uncommon to see 50 sails any given day), and TONS of meat fish such as mahi mahi and yellowfin. We will also vaccum pack fillets to ship home if desired. Lastly the runs to blue water are MUCH shorter and seas are VERY calm, which means more fishing time. In fact the Captains prefer these months. Email your CAPTAIN for more info!
Non-Anglers NO CHARGE?
You heard it right. The only lodge that will not charge you for a non-angler. Very common for the fellas to bring their wife's who are not even fishing, but lounging and touring Antigua. Captain Chris' wife Patricia will take care of the ladies while the gentlemen get their fill of fishing. Such activites are: Antigua For Dining & Shopping, Lake Atitlan, Beach Day, Wine Tastings At Lodge, Pool Side At Lodge, Or A Bird Watching Tour.
Tournament Packages- 35 Bertram: 100 Ton American Captain
Ask For Day Rates!
Catch Em Up Packages- 28 Carolina Classic, 31 Bertram, 30 Rampage (Budget Friendly)
ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE RATES INCLUDE:
- Captain & 2 deckhands
- All fishing tackle and natural bait, either for conventional and/or fly fishing
- Beer, rum/vodka, sodas, and bottled water
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Hot lunch prepared fresh on board by our mates
- Fishing from 7 am to 4:00 pm (we tend to pull out at 6:30am before other fleets- EARLY BIRD-Vamos!)
Lodging & transportation:
- Transportation in a Luxury Van with an English-speaking driver to and from the airport
- Full breakfasts
- Local influenced meals & appetizers with an international menu for your culinary delight (We can tailor any meal for dietary needs).
- Beer, house spirits included while at the Lodge.
Included in the package:
Laundry service daily
- Wi-Fi Internet service throughout the Resort
- International calls to the US via Skype Phone Service
- Digtal cable with English Programming- NFL Sundays, College Football!
- Flat Screen TV’s
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfare to/from Guatemala City, meals or beverages while in Guatemala City, items of a personal nature or gratuities for the Resort staff and captain/mates.
- From Airport to Hotel / Lodge
- From Hotel / Lodge to Airport
- From Hotel / Lodge to Marina
- From Marina to Hotel / Lodge
- Every Day Of Fishing.